Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU pre-degree and IJMB course registration procedure for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS), has released the course registration procedure for the 2018/2019 newly admitted candidates.
UMYU School of PRE-Degree and Remedial Studies Course Registration Procedure.
- Logon to SPRS Portal
- New Student should use Application(APP0000) number as your Username and Password to Login.
- Returning Student should use the link below to login
- Click on My Profile to update your profile (upload your passport and signature)
- Click on Make Payment to make Payment
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses
For support, please visit the MIS (ICT) unit
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!